This is an example of e-commerce web design/ an online shop that may be used for shops wanting to sell goods online. This website has been designed in the style on a high-street shop such as TopShop or H&M. As you can see we have included many different options in the design of this website. There are many ways in which it can be customised e.g. the CSS (colours, positioning of items etc.) You will have your own fully branded version of the attached website. This does not limit you to your typical online shop/online store, but this can easily be applied to a restaurant. Browse the attached website and see how it could fit into your business. Ask yourself, “What goods do I sell? How would this improve my business?”.
Having an online shop will benefit you and your company in many ways:
- You can sell items to customers worldwide or to further locations
- You can reach new customers through careful marketing strategies
- You can easily manage stock and payments
- Your shop is open 24 hours a day
- Increased customer profiling, meaning that you can keep a record easily of what specific customers have ordered
- You now have a website, so you can easily show people what you have to offer
If you are interested in viewing an example of an online shop we may create for you, you can see an example in the below image.
Please contact us should you have any questions: